Are you ready to discover the new Hollywood Collection 2021 by OPI? The Spring Summer Collection OPI Hollywood launched for the 40th anniversary of the brand.
The new OPI Hollywood Collection 2021
On the occasion of the 40th anniversary, OPI launchs the new nail polish collection for Spring Summer 2021 focused on Hollywood. Starting this spring 2021, your nails can be dyed with 12 new fresh and bright colors!
As usual, the entire collection allows us to have a great choice, as there are neutral colors but also vivid colors. OPI nail polishes never disappoint: the colors are pigmented, some of which with glitter.
The OPI nail polishes for spring 2021 will be offered as usual in three versions: Nail Lacquer for a long hold, Infinite Shine for the glossy effect and Gel Color which are the semi-permanent products that you can only find in salons used by experts in the sector.
The colors of Hollywood Collection OPI
After speaking you about the theme of this collection, now I want to talk about colors. The shades presented for Spring are really beautiful: there are different shades of pink – ideal if you don’t want too bright solutions – but also more intense colors like red.
Below I show you the shades of the nail polishes for Spring 2021:
- Suzi Calls The Paparazzi (persimmon pink)
- I’m an Extra (nude pink-beige)
- Movie Buff (milky pink)
- Hollywood & Vibe (light pink)
- Bee-hind the Scenes (pastel yellow)
- Destined to be a Legend (grey blue)
- Rated Pea-G (green emerald)
- Oh You Sing, Dance, Act and Produce? (purple lavender)
- Award for best nails goes to… (blue china)
- I’m really an actress (bright magenta red)
- 15 minutes of flames (fuchsia)
- Emmy, have you seen Oscar? (coral red)
The collection is already available at Manor, Globus and Perfecthair.ch on their websites. I also invite you to take a look at past collections such as the OPI Neon Pearl Collection 2020!