We start talking about the nail art chosen by Katy to her video made in collaboration with Juicy J: this is the so-called border nail art that is the latest trend when it comes to manicure. But what is it? In practice, the nail is painted with a base that is in stark contrast to the black board, in fact, it will be necessary to realize a subtle contour, using a fine-tipped brush, black in color.
If you want to achieve the same result by Katy Perry I recommend you choose these colors:
- Revlon Colorstay nr. 170 Coastal Surf (17.90 CHF/7 €)
- Kiko Nail Lacquel nr. 275 (5.50 CHF/2.90 €)
Make up Katy Perry – Dark Horse
Let’s go with the first make up of Katy Perry: as you can see, the Egyptian style is predominant, with kajal/eye liner, turquoise and gold eye shadows and mascara. On the lips, which fade into the background, we find a brilliant fishing of peach. Of course, this is not a make up that you wear to go out to do the shopping or go to work, but you can choose for your makeup carnival.
- Make-up Primer Gerda Spillmann
- Buggle Gum – Palette Sleek Make Up Candy Collection nr. 871 (15 CHF/10 €)
- Gold – Eyeshadow palette Karl Lagerfeld (15 euro)
- Colour Sphere Duo Eyeshadows Mat&Pearly Kiko nr. 212 (9.90 CHF /6.90 €)
- Mascara Lash Potion by Grow Luscious Revlon nr. 001 (20.90 CHF/)
- Intense Kajal Eyeliner Duo Estee Lauder
- Lipstick Dr. Hauschka nr 18