If you take a look on web about the Easter recipes, you can see that there are more and more recipes. Today, I want to show you my Easter recipe, with a special bread: the rabbit bread. Let’s go to cook it!
How to do rabbit bread?
- 350 grams of flour 00
- 250 grams of flour 0 (If you are in Switzerland you can use the flour for pizza & pasta by Molini Ticinesi Riuniti)
- 100 millilitre of milk
- 300 millilitre of water
- 30 grams of extravergin olive oil
- 13 grams of brewer’s yeast
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 1 teaspoons of sugar
HOW TO DO THE RABBIT FOR EASTER:
- Warm up the milk and dissolve the brewer’s yeast out of the fire;
- In a large container combine the flours, oil, milk with brewer’s yeast and gradually the water in which was dissolved sugar and salt;
- Form a ball and let it rise and then covering it with a cloth for 2 hours;
- Create with your dought 3 thin loaf,3 little ball and another 3 ball more big than the others;
- Use one thin loaf for the body of rabbit and create snail, little ball for the tail and the other ball for the head (take a look my photo);
- Usa the scissor to create the ears of your rabbit;
- Leave to rise your rabbits for 1 hour again;
- Cook them for 20-30 minutes in your oven at 180°C (you can see that your breads begin to brown);
I hope you like my Easter recipe…Happy Easter from GlamChicBold!