The American brand Sally Hansen for this spring summer 2017 launched a beautiful collection of nail polishes called Color Therapy: this is a very interesting collection, because at the same time takes care of our nails.
The formula of these nail polishes has been patented with argan oil, an intense nutrition for our nails, which allows to hydrate it deeply, so that it always has healthy and strong nails. Nail polishe is guaranteed for up to 10 days, and I, in fact, have long been wearing it. I can’t put on for long time this nail polishes, because my nails grow up.
To get a good result on your nails, you will need to apply 2 times your nail polishes and then the top coat, for protect and prolong the nail polish life and give more gloss on the nails. The nuances I received recently are very beautiful and perfect for the beautiful season
- 200 Powder Room – ladylike pearlescent blushed nude
- 240 Primrose and Proper – medium delicate pink
- 290 Pampered in Pink – punchy pink
- 300 Soak at Sunset – rose gold tinged with tangerine
- 310 Couple’s Massage – shimmery pastel peach
- 320 Aura’nt You Relaxed? – vibrant coral
I remind you that you can buy these nail polishes at the price about 14.90 CHF!