Before to speak about my recipe, I show you the particular pasta that I used for the realization of this main course is the tagliatelline Zitrone signed by Kernser, a Swiss company-family who kindly sent me some samples for realization of this receipe. The company – in the center of Switzerland, between Stanserhorn and Pilatus – has been active for 75 years in the industry and is now in its third generation, caring thus to propose different types of pasta and more. The quality of the product is visible not only in packaging, but also in its content, as the pasta not only has the scent of lemon, but also a pleasant flavor. You can buy this pasta in Switzerland, at Manor!
But now let’s move to discover my recipe and if you have any questions do not hesitate to make it!
INGREDIENTS (For 2 people)
- 500 g of clams
- 6 nests of tagliatelline Zitrone by Kernser
- extra virgin olive oil
- clove of garlic
- red pepper
- 1 anchovy
- Put the clams in a bowl with salt water for the all morning, changing the water for 2-3 times;
- Once cleaned the clams from the excess sand, put them in a pan with lid and make them open to high heat (remember not to cook them otherwise they will become too dry, you just have to get them to open them);
- Meanwhile, chop a clove of garlic and put it in another pain (if you do not like put it in full size and then remove it);
- Add in the pain the extra virgin olive oil and the filtered clam sauce, the clams, red pepper, anchovy and parsley (if you like it you can add also some chopped tomatoes);
- In a deep pan with salt water, cook your tagliatelline zitrone Kernser for 3-4 minutes;
- Drain the pasta and mix the tagliatelline in the pan with the sauce;
- Serve tagliatelline zitrone with a sprig of fresh parsley;