Hello girls and boy, I would like to share with you my special recepie for a food contest signed by the italian company Pasta La Molisana. Try to cook my recipe and tell me if you like it!
Spaghetto quadrato with guanciale and zucchini flowers
- 1 clove of garlic
- Extra virgil olive oil
- 100 gram of cheek lard cuts in cubes
- 8-10 Zucchini flowers without pistil
- white wine
- 300 gram di spaghetto quadrato La Molisana
- Parmesan Cheese
- In the nonstick pan put a little bit of olive oil and one clove of garlic;
- Meanwhile, clean the zucchini flowers with a little water and remove the pistils;
- Add the cheek lard in pan and brown it lightly;
- Remove the clove of garlic and then add the white wine(about half a cup);
- After the alcohol has evaporated, add the zucchini flowers and let them dry;
- In another pot in salted water cook the spaghetti;
- Drain the pasta and stir-fry by adding a little bit of parmesan and the warm water if necessary;
- Serve and if you want add more Parmesan cheese;
This is the recipe for the contest of La Molisana, but if you want test my recipe and tell me if you like it!
My recipe will be in the ebook by La Molisana…yeah!!!